There are three hostels for undergraduate students
- Govind Ballabh Pant Hostel for junior
- Senior Boy’s hostel for senior M.B.B.S. students
- Girl’s hostel for lady students.
And two hostels for post graduates
- Post graduate Boy’s hostel
- Post graduate Girl’s hostel
Each hostel is under administration of the Wardens
|No. of Rooms||150 Rooms for 300 Students|
|Dr. Trilok Chand(Warden)||9897477854|
|Dr. Harendra Kumar (Assistant Warden)||-|
|Senior Boy’s Hostel||2264642|
|No. of rooms||179 Rooms|
|Dr. Neeraj Kumar (Warden)||9410406920|
Girls Hostel and P.G. Girls Hostel
|No. of rooms||119 Rooms for UG & PG Students|
|Dr. Rajani Bharati (Warden)||9837338565|
|Dr. Mradul Chaturvedi (Assistant Warden)|
Post Graduate (Men) Hostel
|No. of rooms||78 Rooms|
|Dr. Kamla Pati Mishra (Warden)||9412514487|
The college is having internet services with broad band facility in central library building. Each student to require to become member of cyber cafe by paying a nominal fee.
College campus is having college canteen and Nescafe stall for staff and students.
- College has 5 lecture theaters for the teaching purpose. Two of which are air conditioned
- LT-1 (seating capacity 418 persons) 3rd floor of college building, it is also used as auditorium for cultural/institutional programmes.
- LT -2 (seating capacity 260 persons) 1st floor of college building.
- LT-3 (seating capacity 260 persons) Ground floor of college building.
- LT-4 (seating capacity 275 persons) Surgical block
- LT-5 (seating capacity 130 persons) OPD Block